Grilled Sirloin Steak Recipe | How To Cook Sirloin Steak | Beef Steak Recipe | Pan Fried Steak Recipe | Tasty Dinner Recipes | How To Cook Steak In A Frying Pan | Pan Seared Steak With Chips| Pan Fry Steak | Cooking Steak Dinner | Best Steak Recipe | How To Make Steak On Pan Grill | Rib Eye Steak | Cooking Steak Recipe | Cooking Sirloin Steak | Garlic Butter Steak | Rib Steak Recipe | Easy Steak Recipe | Perfect Steak | Cook Steak Sirloin | Pan Grilled Steak | T Bone Steak Recipe | Porterhouse Steak Recipe| Rump Steak Recipe | Tenderloin Steak Recipe | Thin Steak Beef Recipes
How To Make Sirloin Steak
Cooking the perfect sirloin steak takes practice but with this recipe you will be able to master the art and science of cooking steak within minutes. Steak is the perfect dish to entertain your guests or even for those simple dinners at home.
This sirloin steak recipe is best accompanied with a dash of béarnaise sauce and homemade chips, this dinner recipe will surely be a hit with everyone.
Sirloin Steak (Thin Slices)
1. Spread the sirloin steak onto a flat surface – if the steak is frozen, remove and allow to rest at room temperature for at least an hour
2. Drizzle olive oil onto the sirloin steak
3. Sprinkle on salt, pepper and garlic powder
4. Massage into the steak using the tips of your fingers
5. Repeat steps 2-4 on the other side of the steak
6. Heat up pan on medium
7. Place steak onto pan and cook for 3 – 10 minutes depending on your preference. I like my steak well done so I cooked it for around 7 minutes on each side.
8. Flip the steak over and put a cube of butter in the middle and spread over the steak on both sides
9. Remove from pan then serve immediately with a dash of béarnaise sauce and homemade steak chips
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Connect with Cook with Nabeela:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cookwithnabeela
Subscribe to Cook with Nabeela: http://bit.ly/2JhSPty
#cookwithnabeela #sirloinsteak #steakandchips #recipes #howto #dinner #cooking #food
Original of the video here