Subscribe to our channel: https://bit.ly/354JmrZ
Get yours at https://www.powerxlproducts.com
Follow this easy recipe for crispy air-fried chicken wings with a savory and sweet twist. We’re using the PowerXL Air Fryer Oven and these wings came out super crispy after only 8 minutes – without using a deep fryer! Instead of making traditional air fryer hot wings, we’re using a BBQ Bangkok marinade using soy sauce, cilantro, lime, and a touch of honey. These wings are the perfect snack or appetizer and can also be a quick and easy meal if you add sides (we love eating these with rice and broccoli). Transform this recipe into easy air fryer tacos by using boneless skinless chicken breast in flour tortillas with your favorite fillings.
Get more air fryer recipes & buy direct: www.powerxlproducts.com
Join us on social:
Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/powerxlcommunity
Bangkok BBQ Chicken Wings
Cook Time: 8 mins
3 lb fresh chicken wings,
split & tips removed
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. lime juice
zest of 1 lime
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Set aside 2 tbsp. of the marinade.
2. Add the chicken wings to the rest of the marinade in the bowl. Marinate the wings for 30 mins in the refrigerator. Toss the wings often while they marinate.
3. Place the wings on two Air Flow Racks and discard the marinade in the bowl. Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the PowerXL Air Fryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button and then the Chicken Button (370° F for 40 mins.). Rotate the Racks halfway through the cooking time (20 mins.).
5. When the wings are fully cooked, toss the wings in the marinade
that was set aside in step 1.
Eric’s Tip: You can substitute boneless skinless chicken breast
for the chicken wings in this recipe to make the most amazing chicken
tacos. Just serve with cole slaw and warm flour tortillas.
Original of the video here