Winner Winner chicken dinner. An incredible chicken legs dinner that will be maid in an air fryer. Side of Garlic Pasta and Delicious grilled Asparagus.
Chicken drumsticks can be swapped out for thighs or full legs.
Subscribe, Follow and Like us on:
1 tsp turmeric
2 tsp paprika
0.5 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
3 tbsp olive oil
Optional: 0.5 tsp club house Montreal chicken spice
2 crushed garlic cloves
1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
Pasta you want
5 crushed cloves garlic
6 leaves chopped parsley
Asparagus + salt
1. add your chicken and ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2. let marinate for 1 hour.
3. turn air fryer on HI, for 22-25 min depending how cold the chicken is (colder means longer).
4. once preheated add your chicken and close the cover.
5. once done, take the chicken out of the air fryer and let rest on a plate for 5 minutes.
1. boil water in a pot on high heat with a tbsp of salt.
2. once boiling add your pasta and stir often to prevent clumping together.
3. cook as per instructions on the packaging (aim for al dente).
4. when approaching the time, taste! when ready, strain and rinse quickly the pasta.
5. Add it back to the pot, turn off the heat, add in your garlic, parsley a good amount of olive oil and salt.
6. Mix and TASTE! salt to meet the flavour you want.
1. get the air fryer back on hi for 10 min
2. add in the lightly salted asparagus, close the cover.
3. when it beeps, they’re done.
Plate and enjoy a phenomenal air fried chicken dinner with a side of grilled asparagus, and garlic pasta.
Original of the video here