This grilled chicken recipe is a winner any day, any time. Serve as a snack or side to any meal and watch your tasters ask you for more.
– 445g chicken ( Any part is fine)
– 1-2 teaspoons crushed chili pepper ( add more if you want it really spicy)
– 1 teaspoon seasoning powder
– 1/4 teaspoon curry
– 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 tablespoon water
– 1 tablespoon oil
– Preheat oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit
– In a bowl. combine all ingredients except chicken
– Add marinade to washed chicken and massage marinade into chicken.
– Marinate in fridge or room temperature for 30 minutes.
– Line and oil baking tray and transfer marinated chicken to tray.
– Grill in preheated oven for 40 minutes to 1 hour. Check and flip chicken every 15 minutes to prevent it from burning.
– Serve and enjoy your chicken!
Subscribe and turn on notification to get new recipes.
Original of the video here