If you’re wondering how to grill chicken, this easy recipe makes the best tender and juicy grilled chicken of your life! Pair it with a salad, grilled vegetables, rice or quinoa for a healthy delicious dinner any day of the week!
2 chicken breasts
8 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 pinch black pepper
1 tsp lemon zest, from 1 lemon
1 garlic clove
1. Wash chicken breasts and pat dry with kitchen towels.
2. Cover the chicken breasts with cling film and pound to an even 1 cm thickness.
3. Add the chicken breasts to the zip-lock bag.
4. Add 8 tbsp of olive oil.
5. Add 1 tsp dried thyme.
6. Add 1/2 tsp dried oregano.
7. Add 1 tsp salt.
8. Mince 1 garlic clove and add to the bag.
9. Zest 1 lemon and add to the bag.
10. Add a pinch of black pepper.
11. Massage the marinade into the meat until evenly coated.
12. Place into the refrigerator to marinate for 1-2 hours.
13. Preheat your grill to high heat and cook for 3 min each side.
14. Transfer the chicken to the platter and serve.
15. Bon appetite!
// COME SAY HI! 👋🏼
//SHOP MY PRODUCTS! ❤️
And make sure you subscribe to my channel! 🎉
Original of the video here