#tastygrilledchickenrecipe #quickgrilledchicken #spiceeatschicken
QUICK GRILLED CHICKEN | TASTY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
Tasty Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grilled Chicken Recipe | How to Make Grilled chicken | Glazed Chicken Recipe | Chicken Tenders Recipe | Grilled Chicken Recipe Healthy | Honey Glazed Chicken Recipe
– Chicken fillets – 4 nos. (weighing around 100 gms each)
– Salt- 1 tsp
– Crushed Pepper- 1.5 tsp
– Honey- 3 tsp
– Soy sauce – 1 tsp
– Butter – 2 dollops/ tsp
– Olive Oil- 3 tsp (preferable but can also use refined white oil)
– Crushed whole garlic with skin- 6 big pods
– Keep the chicken fillets in a mixing bowl.
– Sprinkle salt & crushed pepper evenly. Pour the olive oil over it & add the crushed garlic.
– Mix everything well to coat evenly. (Alternatively you can add garlic powder or finely chopped garlic too.)
– Set aside for around 30 mins.
– To prepare the honey-soy glaze, mix 1 tsp of soy sauce & 3 tsp of honey in a bowl. Mix well & keep aside for glaze to be used later.
– For boiling vegetables, take a saucepan & boil water. Once it comes to a boil, add salt, mix well & add all the vegetables. Boil the vegetables on high for around 5 mins. Should still be little crunchy.
– Strain & wash it with cold water to retain the color & stop the cooking.
– Take a grill pan & add a dollop (1 tsp) of butter. Spread it evenly.
– Once hot, add the chicken fillets one beside the other. Grill on high heat for around 3 mins.
– Turn them on the other side & continue to grill for 3 more mins. on the other side.
– Lower heat to medium & keep pressing the chicken pieces with the spatula for the chicken to cook & get the grill marks.
– Turn it on the other side & repeat.
– Check if the chicken is cooked.
– Now take a basting brush & brush the chicken pieces with the honey-soy glaze.Turn the fillets on the other side.
– Again brush the other side with the honey-soy glaze & turn it over. The color should be evenly browned.
– Grill both sides for 1 min each or less. Take care that the honey-soy glaze does not burn.
– Remove onto a plate.
– To sauté the vegetables, take another pan & add a dollop/tsp of butter. Spread it and once hot add the boiled vegetables. Sauté on high for 2 mins, sprinkle some salt & crushed pepper. Mix & sauté for 2 mins.
– Serve the grilled chicken with a side of the veggies.
#tastygrilledchickenrecipe #quickgrilledchicken #spiceeatschicken #grilledchickenrecipe #honeyglazedchicken #chickentendersrecipe #glazedchickenrecipe
In this video we’ve collected the best kitchen tricks that can ease your cooking routine. We showed how to cut and peel fruit and vegetables, cook easy recipes in the make useful kitchen gadgets with your hands.
Don’t forget to subscribe and click the bell🔔)
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replied.
Mail id : email@example.com
Original of the video here