Some pork ribs
Seasoning for pressure cook the ribs: some dried red pepper, star anises, green onion, ginger, 1 tsp Szechuan pepper, 1/2 cup cooking wine, and 1/2 cup soy sauce
Sauce for brush on the ribs: 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp brown cooking sauce,
1 tbsp oyster sauce, lots of garlic
1. Add cold water and ribs to a pot, bring it to boil and boil it for 5 minutes. Clean the ribs after take them out of the water.
2. Add ribs and hot water to a pressure cooker, add in the “seasoning for pressure cook the ribs”. Cook it for 40 minutes.
3. Take the ribs out, save the rib broth for future cooking, such as pasta.
4. Mix the sauce for brushing on the ribs in a bowl.
5. Brush the sauce on the rib when put it into the grill. Grill it for 40 minutes. (If you don’t have a grill, put the rib in a 300F oven covered with aluminum foil for 1 hour. Then take the aluminum foil off and brush more sauce on, broil for 5 minutes.)
Original of the video here