Bacon wrapped Meatballs with BBQ sauce
What makes meatballs ‘pop’? Bacon!!!! Oh and some tasty BBQ sauce. With mince you want to get a mince that has some fat in it. Not super lean but not the cheapest fattiest. But again go with your budget
1kg beef mince
12 rashes of bacon
½ cup of breadcrumbs
4 cloves of garlic (as much as you like)
2 heaped teaspoons Dijon Mustard
Quality BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180c (fan)
2. Finely chop mushrooms and onion. Mix with beef mince, garlic, mustard, eggs and breadcrumbs.
3. Slice bacon into stripes
4. Roll beef into balls no bigger than a 20c piece. Wrap bacon around and hold with toothpick. Place on baking dish. Repeat till mince used up.
5. Baste with bbq sauce
6. Cook for 15min, re baste. Cook 15min baste again before serving.
7. Serve up with your choice of chips and veges or salad
The Fathering Channel
Cooking with Cameron
#dadcook #cameronstassiekitchen #healthyeating
Original of the video here
BBQ Sause Recipes
BBQ Chicken Recipes
BBQ Pork Recipes
BBQ Beef Recipes
BBQ Turkey Recipes