BBQ Bologna Sandwich with a Mustard Slaw on the Traeger Grill
#Bologna #BBQ #HeathRilesBBQ
WHAT HEATH USED IN THIS VIDEO:
• Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub https://bit.ly/3d66DKT
• Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce https://bit.ly/3e7aaKb
• Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeno Rub https://bit.ly/2yXvmD4
• Bologna Chub (we had 2 small chubs)
• Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub
• Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce
• Buns (if you plan to make a tasty sandwich)
INGREDIENTS FOR SLAW:
• 10 oz. pack of Angel Hair Coleslaw
• 1/4 cup of Mayo
• 3 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
• 1 tablespoon of Honey
• 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon of Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
• 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Make up slaw and place in the refrigerator to allow flavors to merry.
2. Get pellet grill up to 250º, we used pecan pellets for this cook.
3. Score sides of the bologna chubs.
4. Coat bologna in yellow mustard.
5. Coat bologna in Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Rub.
6. Smoke on pellet grill for 2 hours.
7. After smoking for 2 hours, take off of the grill, slice into thick slices. Sauce slices with Heath Riles BBQ Sweet Sauce and add a touch more Heath Riles Sweet Rub.
8. Return to grill for 30 minutes to set sauce.
9. Assemble sandwiches! Enjoy!!
CONNECT WITH HEATH:
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links where we may earn a small commission if you use them. This is at no additional cost to you.
Original of the video here