Easy breezy homemade root beer BBQ sauce is one of my favorite all time sauces because it’s different. Root beer BBQ sauce can be adjusted into a sweet flavor a spicy flavor or even a tangy flavor. Root beer is one of my favorite sodas of all times so I had to whip up this quick batch of BBQ sauce is in a league all on it’s own. Easy breezy homemade Root beer BBQ sauce takes any meat to another level with a hint of punch on the back drop of that pallet. Root beer BBQ sauce is a nice sweet, mellow, and laid back kind of sauce that can be the topic of any cookout or cookout competition.
AMAZON AFFILIATE – I DO RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION ON APPLICABLE ITEMS
1. Rachael Ray pots – https://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Ray-Porcelain-Nonstick-Cookware/dp/B00JYHNNYK?crid=Q2BCYSMPL3ET&dchild=1&keywords=rachael+ray+cookware+sets&qid=1611696928&sprefix=rachail%2Caps%2C203&sr=8-2&linkCode=ll1&tag=cookinandvi02-20&linkId=5f8a2a10a7970c08aed401e0b4dcd2e2&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
2. Truvia brown sugar – https://www.amazon.com/Truvia-Brown-Natural-Stevia-Sweetener/dp/B0771PLNQR?dchild=1&keywords=truvia&qid=1611697199&sr=8-7&linkCode=ll1&tag=cookinandvi02-20&linkId=bb488fb074920ad45ce647f10f64d061&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl
Ingredients – Root beer (regular or diet), garlic powder or garlic minced, light corn syrup – your preference 1/2 – 1 cup for thickness (your preference) add after sauce cooks set aside and let cool off, 14 oz bottle ketchup, Brown sugar (your preference) 1/2 cup, Worcestershire sauce (2 tsp).
Cooking instructions –
1. Add 2 TBSP oil
2. add garlic minced or powder – your preference (adjust heat to medium heat)
3. Add 14 oz bottle of Ketchup mix ingredients well.
4. 2 tsp Worcestershire
5. 2 Cups of Root beer – your preference (regular or diet)
6. 1/2 cup brown sugar (your preference)
Mix all ingredients well stir consistently bring heat to a boil for 1- 2 mins, reduce heat to low simmer cook sauce for 20 – 25 minutes. Ready to serve, enjoy kinfolk hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Original of the video here