“How Ya Doin WINGS” – Recipe from Jeff Monahan
After 20 years, the SECRET RECIPE is revealed.
RIP Brother! – MISS YOU!
1 bottle honey BBQ sauce (28 oz.)
1 cup Wishbone© Italian dressing
½ cup maple syrup
¼ cup ketchup
¼ cup Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon (or to taste) hot sauce
2 tablespoons garlic minced fine
4 pounds chicken wings
LOTS of napkins
1. Combine all ingredients (except wings) in a large bowl and mix well.
*Reserve 1 cup of the marinade on the side for basting while grilling later.
2. Place the wings in a large zippy bag and pour marinade over wings. Seal bag and roll to coat the wings evenly. Refrigerate for 4 hours (or overnight – recommended).
3. Remove the wings from the marinade and place on a baking sheet. Discard the marinade.
4. Light charcoal grill and move hot coals to one side. Place a handful of your favorite woodchips on coals and place grate on grill.
5. Place the wings on the opposite side of grill for indirect heat. Place lid on grill and close all vents. Bake the wings on the grill for 40-60 minutes maintaining 350 degrees.
6. Remove the grill lid and let the coals get hot; about 7 minutes. Place the wings over the coals and baste with the *reserved marinade. Grill for 1 minute per side.
Enjoy with your favorite cold beer, baked beans, and cole slaw
Original of the video here