This is the easiest most simple Korean bbq short rib recipes you will ever find. I absolutely love this because of how easy it is to make and how delicious it is 😋. You can also grill these on a bbq and they taste absolutely amazing as well.
12 strips of beef short ribs (I like AAA short ribs as they are meaty and tasty)
1 cup Korean bbq sauce (I buy mine at the Korean supermarket)
1 teaspoon baking soda (this helps to tenderize the heat if you like it to be more tender)
1. Rinse and pat dry beef shorts ribs.
2. Add 1 cup of Korean bbq sauce and 1 teaspoon baking soda to short ribs and rub/massage into ribs.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Add short ribs to grilling pan on high heat. Grill for 2 minutes then flip and grill for two minutes. Use a scissor to cut between each bone on beef rib strip. When both sides are golden plate it. Do not over cook or meat will not be as tender and juicy. I like mine Cooke. to medium.
5. Continue to cook all ribs. Save the marinade sauce until the end.
6. Once all ribs are cooked and removed from the pan, add the left over marinade sauce to the pan and reduce for 30 seconds. Then drizzle onto ribs. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top and serve hot.
Thank you for watching and hopefully you will enjoy this as much as my family does. Please like, comment and subscribe. Thank you for your support 😊
Lily currently resides in Canada 🇨🇦 but her second home is in Florida, USA 🇺🇸. She has travelled and lived in South East Asia, Asia, Europe, among other islands and countries. She hopes to continue to travel and taste the beautiful flavours of local cuisines.
Born in China 🇨🇳 and raised in Canada since she was 3 years old, she tries hard to hold onto her parents and grandparents roots in cooking traditional Chinese food but sometimes life gets in the way. So she has simplified some recipes in hopes of sharing these recipes with others to continue her families love for delicious food 🥘
Never stop learning 😊
Original of the video here
welcome today we’re gonna be making myfavorite quick and easyjuicy delicious Korean short ribs thefirst thing you’re gonna need to do isgive the short ribs a quick rinse andpat dry and then you’re gonna add a 1cup of Korean barbecue sauce onto theshort ribs add 1 TSP of baking soda totenderize the meatnow what I have here is 12 strips ofthis triple a short rib but pretty muchany kind of short rib would work you’regoing to rub and make sure that you getall the seasoning into the short ribscover and refrigerate overnight when youare ready to grill it you’re going togrill it on a nonstick grilling pan turnit on high and then add your short ribsafter 2 minutes when you notice that oneside is turning golden brown you’regonna flip them over and continue to fryfor another 2 minutes and then you’regonna use a scissor to cut in betweeneach bone[Music]remember not to overcook your short ribsthey’re juicy and delicious as long asthey’re not overcooked when you noticethat both sides are turning slightlygolden brown you know that they areready plate it and then continue to cookthe rest of your short ribs[Music]just a reminder make sure that you safethe marinade sauce to the very end thatis when we’re going to be using it[Music]just a small tip as you are cooking makesure you remove the smaller pieces sothey don’t overcook[Music]once you’ve removed all the short ribfrom your pan add the leftover marinadesauce and reduced for 30 seconds drizzleit onto the short ribs and sprinkle sometoasted sesame seeds on top I hope youget a chance to try out this deliciousrecipe please like comment and subscribethank you for watching[Music]