Honey Butter Turkey Breast on the Traeger Pellet Grill
#HeathRilesBBQ #TraegerGrills #Turkey
WHAT HEATH USED IN THIS VIDEO:
– Heath Riles BBQ Honey Chipotle Rub https://bit.ly/3e9ewzQ
– Black Gloves https://amzn.to/3icmHNo
– Kingsford Heavy Duty Grilling Foil https://amzn.to/2Tbs4lX
– Traeger Pecan Pellets https://amzn.to/3m2TJSK
– Coarse Ground Black Pepper https://amzn.to/37k48Fq
– Turbinado Sugar https://amzn.to/34aFZPu
– Honey https://amzn.to/3lXzOEs
– ChefAlarm http://www.thermoworks.com/ChefAlarm?tw=HEATHRILESBBQ
– 3 lb boneless turkey breast (we used Butterball & we cooked 3)
– Spray Butter
– 1 cup of Heath Riles BBQ Honey Chipotle Rub
– 1/2 cup of Turbinado Sugar
– 2 tbsp of coarse black pepper
– Stick Butter (1 stick for each breast that you are cooking)
1. Get pellet grill (or any smoker) up to 325º. We used pecan pellets for this cook.
2. Season turkey breast, we left the casing / netting on.
3. Cook for 1 hour and then spray with butter.
4. Put ChefAlarm in smallest turkey breast (if you are cooking more than one) and set it to 140º-145º. If you don’t have a ChefAlarm, you can check with an internal thermometer at your discretion.
5. Once turkey breast reaches temp, remove the casing / netting from each breast, wrap each breast with 1 stick of butter and coat it with honey.
6. Return wrapped turkey breast to grill / smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 160º-165º.
7. Remove turkey breast from grill once temperature is reached and allow them to rest for at least 30 minutes.
8. Slice and enjoy!
CONNECT WITH HEATH:
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links where we may earn a small commission if you use them. This is at no additional cost to you.
Original of the video here