Are you craving delicious turkey for dinner, but don’t have time to roast the whole bird? No worries. You can whip up a pan of flavorful herb-roasted turkey thighs in a flash with this juicy turkey recipe! It’s seasoned to perfection with lemon juice, parsley, rosemary and thyme, providing a refreshing herb flavor that your guests are sure to love.
Get the recipe: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/282214/herb-roasted-turkey-thighs/
If you’re planning a small-scale Thanksgiving celebration this year and need some ideas, click here to discover How to Cook a Thanksgiving Dinner for Two: https://www.allrecipes.com/article/how-to-cook-thanksgiving-for-two/
Check out Lauren on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laurenmagenta/
½ cup salted butter, at room temperature
2 teaspoons dried thyme
2 teaspoons dried rosemary
2 teaspoons dried parsley
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt and ground black pepper to taste
4 thigh, bone removeds
1 pound baby potatoes
2 large onions, roughly chopped
8 cloves garlic, minced
1 drizzle olive oil
1 medium lemon, zested and juiced
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Combine room temperature butter with thyme, rosemary, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3. Pat turkey thighs dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper.
4. Place potatoes, onions, and garlic on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Add turkey thighs and rub herb butter over the meat and under the skin. Top with lemon zest and juice.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Continue to bake, basting turkey with its own juices after 15 minutes, until no longer pink in the centers, about 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Subscribe to Allrecipes @ http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=allrecipes
Allrecipes Magazine is now available!
U.S. subscribers, subscribe here: http://armagazine.com/subscribenow
Canadian subscribers, subscribe here: http://themeredithstore.ca/p-282-allrecipes-subscription.aspx
Original of the video here