#Roastchicken #Brining #roastturkey
How To Make The Perfect Roast Chicken/Turkey | Brining Method | Christmas Series
I have the perfect roast chicken/turkey for you. If you have never tried brining before, this recipe should convince you to try it.
Please SUBSCRIBE | LIKE | SHARE |COMMENT
Connect with me on my social media platforms:
Whole chicken (you can use this method for a turkey)
• All spice seasoning
• Bay leaves
Dry seasoning: (use more if you have a bigger bird. You can always keep the left over for next time).
• Fennel seed (½ teaspoon)
• Ginger powder (1 tablespoon)
• Garlic powder (1 tablespoon)
• Rosemary (1 tablespoon)
• Herbes De Provence herbs (1 tablespoon)
• Garlic granules (1 tablespoon)
• Thyme (1 tablespoon)
• Sage (1 tablespoon)
• Gloves powder (1 tablespoon)
• Black pepper – to taste
• All-purpose season (1/2 teaspoon)
• Cayenne pepper powder – to taste
• Paprika powder (1 tablespoon)
Roast in the oven on 160 degrees Celsius for 45-50 mins, depending on weight of chicken or turkey.
Original of the video here