I am continental chef ALI welcome to my channel ‘’chef ali 4 u’’
Subscribe my channel to get new video notification.
About this video – how to make short rib . How to make back ribs. How to smoked beef short rib .These ribs are straightforward to make; they simply require a bit of time and patience. Here’s the basic timeline for smoking your beef short ribs. Scroll to the bottom of the post for a full, printable recipe card.
1. Preheat. Get that smoker running at 250degrees F.
2. Trim. Remove any silver skin on the top of the meat and trim off the fat cap.
3. Season. Begin by slathering the ribs with brown mustard, then season with Beef Seasoning
4. Smoke. Begin by smoking these short ribs for 3 hour
5. Spritz. Spritz every hour with beef stock beginning at the 3-hour mark until your ribs are done cooking.
6. Rest. Once your meat reaches 250 degrees F internal temperature, remove the ribs from the smoker and rest them for 30 minutes.
7. Serve. Time to sit down and enjoy your hard work.
Original of the video here