OVEN BAKED BBQ BEEF RIBS SMOKED FLAVOR (KETO BARBECUE + LOW CARB RECIPES)
Today Ms. Wykked brings you a recipe for BEEF RIBS that is LOW CARB and KETO friendly that you can make right in your home.
Did you know you can smoke bbq ribs in your home oven? Not Exactly, but it’s close enough and will fill your fix for BBQ smoke flavor!
It’s gonna take a few hours, so make sure you have the time to spare and let your oven do the work. You won’t be sorry!
(Also Be sure to also check out the videos for Cauliflower Potato Salad & Zucchini Fritters that will make great side dishes.)
#wykkedkitchen #keto #ketorecipes #ketosis #ketofood #ketodiet #lowcarbrecipes #ketomeals #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet #instagood #foodnetwork #foodgasm #foodporn #foodie #lowcarblife #cookingshow
#ketolifestyle #ketolife #lovetoeathealthy #intermittentfasting #beefribs #beef #meatlover #meat #carnivore #carnivorediet #keto #ketolife #ketofood #diet #weightloss #bbqlife #babybackribs #ribs #wykkedkitchen #grill #paleo
3 – 4 lb. Beef Ribs
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Roasted Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Onion Flakes
1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tsp Chili Flakes
1 Tsp Cayenne Powder
2 Tsp Chili Powder
1/2 Tsp Crushed Coriander Seeds
1/2 Tsp Crushed Yellow Mustard Seed
1/2 Tsp Crushed Celery Seed
2 Tbsp Liquid Smoke
2 Tbsp Swerve Brown Sugar (Keto Brown Sugar Substitute)
3 – 4 Tbsp Low Carb BBQ Sauce (Sugar Free)
1. Take out your ribs for 2 hours before cooking to keep them room temperature. (If Ribs are Too Fatty Trim The Fat.)
2. Mix all your ingredients for your dry rub in a bowl.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 275°F and start to season your ribs. Start to coat the ribs with your dry rub spice mixture. Rub the spices back and front with an equal amount spread across the ribs. Drip a couple of drops of liquid smoke on top of the ribs.
4. Now move your seasoned ribs to a baking pan that has a rack. Place your ribs on the rack and pour a 1/2 cup of water in the bottom of the pan not touching the meat.
5. Place Ribs in Oven for 4 hours (but check your pan every 2 hours to make sure it’s not dry.)
6. Remove your ribs, Increase Oven Temperature to 450°F and coat your ribs with your favorite sugar free barbecue sauce. Cook Uncovered for another 10 – 15 minutes.
Your Ribs Should be nice and juicy and fall off the bones, now let them cool down before you bite into them… Yummy.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wykkedkitchen
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/wykkedkitchen
Twitter – https://twitter.com/wykkedkitchen
SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE THIS CHANNEL IF YOU WANT MORE!
Original of the video here