Welcome to Sweetpotcuisine, a YouTube channel centered around the Caribbean culinary experience. Enjoyed the video? Subscribe, Give it a Thumbs Up and Comment Below.
Follow me on social media
Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/Sweetpot-Cuisine-1739124733000533/
Business Inquiries: email@example.com
Air Fried Spicy BBQ Chicken Wings.
This recipe tastes so good you would’ve thought it was cooked on the open grill.
Spicey with just the right amount of sweetness these wings are super easy to make in the air fryer or oven.
• 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
• 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
• 3 lbs. chicken wings
• 1 tablespoon “seasoned to the bone” or chicken seasoning.
• Wash and thoroughly clean the chicken wings. Make sure that the chicken wings are completely dry.
• Sprinkle spices evenly over chicken wings. Use your hands to thoroughly rub in the spices.
• Add chicken wings to the air fryer basket. (Do not crowd, air needs to be able to circulate all around the chicken)
• Cook on 360 for 20 minutes.
• At the 10 minute mark, flip wings over and cook for the remaining 10 minutes or until wings are crisp.
• Remove from fryer basket.
• Pour and thoroughly coat wings in desired BBQ sauce.
Song: MusicbyAden – Distant Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music. Creative Commons – Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported Video Link: https://youtu.be/7TGAomURLp4
Original of the video here