BBQ Chicken Sandwich
Chicken breast (4 Pieces)
Bacon (4 Pieces)
Sweet Onion (1 Medium)
Garlic (2 Cloves)
Red Bell Pepper (1)
Yellow Bell Pepper (1)
Jalapeno (1 Medium)
White Vinegar (2 TBSP)
Worcestershire Sauce (2 TBSP)
Ketchup (1/2 Cup)
Dark Brown Sugar (2 TBSP)
Franks Red Hot Sauce (2 TBSP or more if you like spice)
Sweet Paprika (1 TBSP)
Chicken Broth (1 Cup)
Vegetable Oil (2 TBS)
Water (4 cups or enough to submerge chicken during cooking process)
1. Cut up 4 pieces of chicken breast into cubes/ uniform sizes.
2. Place them in a saucepan and add salt (1 TSP).
3. Add about 4 cups of water or until chicken is submerged in water.
4. Boil the chicken on medium for about 30-45 minutes depending how small it is cut.
5. While the chicken is cooking, you can make the sauce.
6. In a skillet add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
7. Cut up 4 pieces of bacon and add them to the skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Chop one sweet onion fine and add it to the skillet.
9. Chop 2 cloves of garlic and add to the skillet.
10. Chop one red pepper and one yellow pepper finely and add them to the skillet.
11. Chop 1 jalapino fine and add it to the skillet.
12. Let everything cook for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
13. Add 2 tablespoons of white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of .
14. Worcestershire sauce to the skillet.
15. Add 1/2 cup of ketchup to the skillet.
16. Add 2 tablespoon of dark brown sugar to the skillet.
17. Add 2 tablespoon of Franks Red Hot Sauce to the skillet.
18. Add 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika to the skillet.
19. Combine and stir everything as it is cooking.
20. Once the chicken is cooked or almost cooked, take one cup of broth from the saucepan and add it to the skillet.
21. Add the chicken pieces to the sauce.
22. Cover the saucepan and let everything simmer for about 15 minutes.
23. Assemble pickles or your choice of condiments on a bun.
24. Then add the chicken bbq to the sandwich.
Original of the video here