These BBQ Chicken Wings are the perfect game day appetizer. These wings are crispy, tender and seasoned to perfection.
BBQ Chicken Wings
5 pounds chicken wings
2 tbsp paprika
1/2 tbsp salt
1 tsp cayenne
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Add chicken to a large bowl.
3. Drizzle with 3 canola oil, paprika, salt, cayenne, granulated onion, granulated garlic, and nutmeg. Toss to coat all the chicken.
4. Place chicken on a foil lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
These wings go great with my Hennessy BBQ Sauce.
Remove chicken from oven. Place in a large bowl, pour the Hennessy BBQ sauce over the chicken wings. Toss the wings to coat all of them with the sauce and serve.
About Breakfast Bakes & Bubbly: This official YouTube channel for Breakfast Bakes & Bubbly. This blog is about all things breakfast, baked goods, and amazing drinks.
Connect with Breakfast Bakes & Bubbly:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Krystenscustomcraves
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krystenscustomcraves/
Check out our website: https://www.breakfastbakesbubbly.com/
Shop my other page Krysten’s Custom Craves: https://www.krystensgoodeats.com/
Original of the video here