I promise these chicken kabobs will not disappoint and will be your favorite one for sure.
2 pounds (1 kg) boneless chicken thighs or chicken breast
1/2 cup yogurt
4 garlic cloves
1 Tbsp Hot Red Pepper paste
OR 1 Tbsp tomato paste and 1 teaspoon Red Pepper flakes
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
For Vegetable Grill;
Red and Green Pepper
STEPS THAT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW;
1. Cut the chicken thighs into bite-sized cubes.
2. Add yogurt, olive oil, garlic, pepper paste, black pepper and salt in a bowl and mix them well.
3. Marinate in the fridge for 3 hours and thread the chickens and vegetables onto the skewers.
4. Heat the grill at a low temperature and cook them around 30-35 minutes.
5. Serve it with rice or lavash bread.
6. It is ready to eat.
Links for Pepper Paste:
Original of the video here