Chicken Drumsticks | Chicken Drumsticks Recipe | Spicy Chicken Drumsticks | Chicken Drumsticks Indian Style | Chicken Drumsticks Fry | Grilled Chicken Drumsticks | Tangdi Kabab | Chicken Fry Recipe | Chicken Leg Fry | Fried Chicken Recipe
Ingredients for Chicken Drumsticks:
Chicken Drumsticks (around 3-5)- 400 gms
– Whisked Curd/Yogurt- 2 tbsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 3 tbsp
– Pepper – 1/2 tbsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tbsp
– Salt to taste
– Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
– Ginger Garlic paste- 1 tbsp
– Refined Oil- 5 -6 tbsp
– Wash and pat dry the chicken drumsticks. Make slits on each of the drumsticks.
– Whisk the curd/yogurt and add all the other ingredients to make the mix.
– Add the chicken to the Yogurt-Masala mix and give a mix to combine them well. Cover and marinate the chicken for 4-5hrs(for better taste) .
– Heat oil in a pan and place the drumsticks side by side.
– Fry on medium heat for 2 mins and then flip it on the other side. Continue to fry it on medium heat for another 2 mins and then flip it and lower the heat.
– Keep frying it and turning it every 2 mins to roast it evenly. This should take around 15 mins.
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license. https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Original of the video here