Chicken Tikka Salad Recipe | Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe | Healthy Recipes
1. Slice 1 chicken breast in from the middle to make 2 thin fillets.
2. Prepare chicken marinade by combining the following ingredients:
Namak (salt) 1 tsp
Dhaniya powder (coriander powder) 1 tsp
Garam masala 1 tsp
Adrak lasan paste (ginger garlic paste) 1 tsp
Oil 2 tsp
Chilli flakes 1 tsp
Tandoori masala 1 tsp
Dahi (yogurt) 2 tbsp
Nimbu juice (lemon juice) 1 tsp
Mix and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes, grill the chicken for 3 mins on each side, brush with olive oil if necessary.
4. Prepare the salad while the chicken is cooking. Combine these ingredients in a large bowl and mix properly:
Finely chopped spinach
Finely chopped kale
Sliced bell peppers
Chopped cilantro and parsley
A drizzle of olive oil
A drizzle of balsamic vinegar
Feta cheese 1/2 cup
5. Once the chicken is cooked, set it aside and cut into smaller pieces.
6. Mix the salad with the cooked chicken and enjoy this easy quick healthy chicken salad recipe!
Don’t forget to subscribe for more recipes to come.
Original of the video here