Protein rich Grilled chicken breast with Kidney beans salad/Complete Protein meal.
For cashew Mayo, watch the link
Whatsapp +971 508681748
Follow me on
Follow me on Facebook
The chicken breast is a particularly healthy part of this already nutritious bird, as it is low in fat and a good source of protein. The majority of chicken fat is concentrated in the skin, so chicken breasts are typically sold skinless and boneless.
A skinless, cooked chicken breast (172 grams) contains 54 grams of protein. This is equal to 31 grams of protein per 100 grams (3). A chicken breast also has 284 calories, or 165 calories per 100 grams. … 80% of the calories from chicken breast comes from protein, while 20% comes from fat.
Kidney beans are a variety of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris), a legume native to Central America and Mexico. It is high in protein.The common bean is an important food crop and major source of protein throughout the world.Used in a variety of traditional dishes, kidney beans are usually eaten well cooked.
The nutrition facts for 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of boiled kidney beans are:
Protein: 8.7 grams.
Carbs: 22.8 grams.
Sugar: 0.3 grams.
Fiber: 6.4 grams.
Fat: 0.5 grams.
Horse gram is rich in dietary iron and calcium. It is also one of the richest vegetarian sources of protein. Horse gram is considered as a miracle super food that is widely consumed as a staple diet in the southern parts of India. It is rich in nutrients and have plenty of minerals too- phosphorus, calcium, protein and iron. Hence it is known to be very beneficial for human health.
100gms of horse gram supplies
Phosphorus 311 mg
Chicken breast – 1 no
Cucumber – 1no
Tomato – 1no
Onion – ½ piece
Kidney beans – 1 handful
Muthira – 1 handful
Salad dressing – any dressing, (here I’m using homemade cashew butter) will post the link below.
Lemon – 1 wedge
1. Slit and open the chicken breast. (butterfly)( See the link below to see how to cut)
2. Marinate the chicken breast with chilly flakes, salt, garam masala and turmeric powder. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. Add kidney beans, Muthira, chopped cucumber, tomato, onion in a bowl.
4. Add cashew butter/mayo or any dressing and combine well. And add lemon.
5. Place a pan, add oil and place the chicken on the pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
6. Add crushed garlic and curry leaves into the pan. Cover the pan and cook.
Original of the video here