#GrilledChicken #RoastChicken #GarlicPotatoes #Roastpotatoes
Traditional and authentic recipes made easy!
• 1 Full chicken (900 gms. to 1 kg)
• 2 tbsp. Ginger garlic paste
• 1 tsp. chilli powder
• 1 lemon
1. Wash the whole chicken well. Do not remove the skin. Rub well all over including the chicken cavitiy, with salt, lemon, chillie powder and ginger garlic paste.
2. Season well and set aside to marinate for half hour to 45 minutes. If pre-preparing, leave to marinate over-night in the refrigerator.
3. Grill, in a hot oven or under a hot grill for an hour and a half till the juices run clear and fat begins the leave the chicken.
4. Cover with foil for the first 45 minutes.
5. Baste occasionally with the juices. You may add some butter while basting if you wish. When the skin turns golden, switch off the oven/grill and leave to rest in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Brown under the grill for few minutes.
7. Remove, carve and serve.
These chickens took longer to roast as each one weighed 1.1 Kg.
Check out my blog for more recipes and information
My Blog – https://cooklikececilia.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Cooklikececila.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/rucilia
Instagram – https://instagram.com/cooklikececila.com
To obtain Maisrecipes Book –
Original of the video here