#BBQChicken #chickenbarbeque #Whatischickenbarbecue?
Join this channel to get access to perks:
if you would like to support and sponsor my channel and help me to grow and improve:
#PAYPALDONATION IS WELCOME AND HIGHLY ACCEPTED TO THIS CHANNEL
Friends check out my Facebook Page #FILIPINARAQUELDELOSSANTOS please like my page for you to be notified for my videos or blogs
Hi my name is Raquel Delos Santos and I am Filipina from Philippines. I am “Bulaquena” because the City name of my birth place is Bulacan Bulacan, that’s why my YouTube Channel is #FILIPINARAQUELDELOSSANTOS. I am blogging my daily activities with my 2 kids and my family and I do LiveStream to make more friends and get connected to each of them and to give support to one another. Kindly follow, click like, share and subscribe my YouTube Channel Filipina Raquel Delos Santos. Thank you so much and God bless you.
Barbecue chicken consists of chicken parts or entire chickens that are barbecued, grilled or smoked. There are many global and regional preparation techniques and cooking styles. Barbecue chicken is often seasoned or coated in a spice rub, barbecue sauce, or both.
10 Tips for Perfect Grilled Chicken:
1. Pick the right cut of chicken…
2. Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts first….
3. Butterfly whole chickens….
4. Add flavor before you grill….
5. Prepare your grill properly….
6. Stay away from high heat…
7. Cover the grill…
8. Avoid cross-contamination…
9. Sauce or baste often and at the end…
10. Use a thermometer….
Grill chicken 2-3 minutes on each side to sear it. Reduce grill heat to medium. Grill chicken 10-15 minutes more, turning once or twice, until cooked. When fully cooked, a meat thermometer will read 165 degrees F at the center of the chicken.
What is meant by BBQ Chicken?
Barbecue chicken consists of chicken parts or entire chickens that are barbecued, grilled or smoked. Barbeque chicken is often seasoned or coated in a spice rub, barbecue sauce, or both. Marinades are also used to tenderize the meat and add favor.
How do you make barbecue chicken?
Reduce the temp to low or medium low (between250degreeF and 275degreeF, no more than 300degreeF). Cover the grill and cook undisturbed for 20-30 minutes. 4 Turn over and baste with barbecue sauce. Turn the chicken pieces over and baste them with your favorite barbecue sauce.
How long do you BBQ Chicken?
1. Chicken breast, boneless, skinless – 6 – 8 ounces will take between 8 to 12 minutes over direct medium heat (350degreeF)
2. Chicken breast, bone-in – 10 – 12 onces – 30 to 40 minutes over indirect medium heat.
3. Leg or thigh, bone-in – 30 to 40 minutes over indirect medium heat.
Original of the video here