Deep fried Crispy Honey BBQ Chicken Wings (with skin).
This wing recipe is super easy to make and even though they take a bit of your time and effort but they are so worth it.
Chicken wings make a fantastic appetizer and game day treat, but equally they make a fabulous dinner served with a few sides.They’re crispy, they’re rich and they’re smothered in BBQ sauce.These Honey BBQ Chicken Wings are great because you can adjust the sauce to make it hot, sweet, or even tangy. I like to make big batch of Chicken wings and serve it as dinner with some sides.
□Dry mix for coating the Chicken wings:-
1. All purpose flour (½ Cup)
2. Corn flour (3 tbsp)
3. Chilli powder (1 tsp)
4. Garlic powder (1 tsp)
5. Ginger powder (1 tsp)
6. Black pepper powder (½ tsp)
7. Salt (–to taste)
8. Paprika powder (1 tsp)
□Marinade for Chicken wings:-
1. Chicken wings (500 g)
2. Salt (½ tsp)
3. Chilli powder (1 tsp)
4. Soya sauce (1 tsp)
□Sauce for Chicken wings:-
1. Butter (1 tsp)
2. Barbecue sauce (½ Cup)
3. Honey (2 tbsp)
4. Chilli sauce (1 tbsp)
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together for the dry mix (i.e. All purpose flour, Corn flour, Chilli powder, Garlic powder, Ginger powder, Black pepper powder, Salt, Paprika powder) and set aside.
2. Then take another bowl, add the Chicken wings (500 g) and all the ingredients to make marinade for the Chicken wings in a bowl (i.e. Salt, Chilli powder, Soya sauce) and mix everything well.
3. After marinating the Chicken wings, coat all the Chicken wings evenly, with the dry mixture that we made earlier and place in the coated wings in tray/plate.
4. Now for the making of sauce, take a pan and place it over medium heat, add all of the sauce ingredients (i.e. Butter, Barbecue sauce, Honey, Chilli sauce).Stir and bring to a light simmer.Reduce heat and simmer gently until sauce has thickened.You can adjust the sauce as per your taste.Turn heat to low while you make the chicken.
5. While your sauce is thickening on low flame, start deep frying your chicken wings for 10 – 12 minutes on low to medium heat until they are cooked through and their skin turns golden brown.
6. Once the first batch of Chicken wings are completely cooked through, take them out on a tray/plate and let the extra oil seep out for a minute or 2, then add them to the sauce and mix in a way that all Chicken wings are coated evenly with the sauce.
7. Garnish the Chicken wings with White sesame seeds and Freshly chopped Coriander.
Succulent and juicy Chicken wings are ready to serve♡
Original of the video here