How to Make Grilled Chicken Parmigiana How to Make Grilled Chicken Parmesan.
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package of thin spaghetti noodles
Extra Virgin Olive oil for spritzing
1 bag shredded mozzarella
Pre made Marinara Sauce or store bought
4 tbs dry italian herb blend
2 tbs kosher salt
1 tbs black pepper
1 tbs white pepper
1 tbs red pepper flakes
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbs onion powder
1. Mix together ingredients for seasoning blend, then set aside.
2. Lay chicken breasts on a fat surface, under a layer of saran wrap
3. Hit chicken breasts with a meat mallet or use a rolling pin to help flatten the thicker parts. This will
help them cook more evenly.
4. Coat both sides of chicken breasts with Extra Virgin olive oil and the seasoning blend. Put the chicken in the refrigerator while you preheat the grill and prepare the sauce
5. Once your grill is up to temperature grill chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165˚
6. Layer the sauce over the chicken and cover with Mozzarella / parmesan cheese and put under the broiler until the cheese is melted.
7. open or mis a beverage of your choice and enjoy your delicious meal
Original of the video here
BBQ Sause Recipes
BBQ Chicken Recipes
BBQ Pork Recipes
BBQ Beef Recipes
BBQ Turkey Recipes