Hello and welcome! In today’s video we made Grilled Chicken with the Power XL! I hope you guys enjoy and like this video!
• 3 Chicken Breasts
• 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning salt
• A little avocado oil in a bowl
1. First you want to oil your chicken breasts with your avocado oil. Make sure to oil both sides!
2. Then you want to mix all your seasonings together such as, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning salt. Once you mix these all together sprinkle them on both sides of your chicken over the oil!
3. Next set your Power XL to the “Grill” preset and grill it for 10 minutes. Then press “Start”. It will pre-heat first, but after it pre-heats it will say “Add Food” that’s when you want to add your chicken breast and press “Start” once again and it will cook.
4. Once it is is finished grilling on the front side take out your chicken and set them aside. Reset your Power XL to the “Grill” preset and grill it for 10 minutes. Once it is done pre-heating add in your chicken breasts; make sure the back side is facing up.
5. Once it’s done cooking on the backside, your done! Take them out and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed today’s video! Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you so much for 300+ subscribers it means a lot!!
Original of the video here