Get ready for a fresh spin on Buffalo Wings. We’re making a simple rub, taking these to the smoker, and then tossing them in a delicious, creamy buffalo hot sauce. These spicy wings are easy to make and packed with flavor.
►Website recipe: https://www.chilesandsmoke.com/best-buffalo-wings/
►Cooked on PitBoss Pro 1150 Pellet Grill: pitbossgrills.77jaha.net/gv0Qg
►Eagle Fang Shirt: https://cobrakaistore.com/collections/cobra-kai-clothing/products/eagle-fang-karate-unisex-red-tee
The BEST Buffalo Wings Recipe
▬▬ INGREDIENTS ▬▬
2 lb chicken wings
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp chile powder
2 tsp salt
1 tsp celery seeds
1 stick butter
2/3 cup hot sauce (I used Franks)
1/3 cup mayo
2 garlic cloves grated
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
salt to taste
▬▬ DIRECTIONS ▬▬
· Season the wings. Place in the fridge uncovered for 1-2 hours for extra flavor (optional).
· Preheat the grill or smoker to 300F, indirect heat.
· Smoke the wings for 70-90 minutes, until they are at least 175-180F.
· Prepare the sauce while the wings are cooking. Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan and cook on medium-low. You want everything to melt together, just for about 5-6 minutes. Take off the heat and allow it to cool, it will thicken.
· Remove the wings when finished and toss in the sauce.
0:32 The BEST buffalo wings recipe
1:55 How to make the buffalo sauce
2:53 The taste test
▬▬▬▬▬ Say “Hi” on Social ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Cooking & Grilling Book Recommendations ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Grilling & Cooking Equipment ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Photography & Video Equipment ▬▬▬▬▬-
DISCLAIMER: Brad is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com.
#buffalowings #chickenwings #smokedwings
Original of the video here