This was an experiment to see how easy it is to make Chinese BBQ pork at home with a store-bought marinade. I would do it again!
120g BBQ pork sauce
2kg Pork neck (2.5cm pieces)
1. Cut pork neck in to 2.5 cm thick slabs
2. Place in a large bowl with marinade and massage marinade over meat surface and refrigerate overnight
3. Preheat oven to 140 degrees celsius (Fan forced)
4. Spread pork out evenly over baking tray and bake for 2.5 hours. Reserve marinade in bowl.
5. Flip pork over and baste with marinade
6. Set oven to the lowest broil setting and broil for 5 minutes
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until marinade runs out or a nice crust forms
Original of the video here