Easy to cook at home 2020 | How to make Grilled Pork Ribs | Anyone can cook
#allsolutionlifehack #anyonecancook #easyideafortonight
Grilled Pork Ribs.
This grilled pork ribs is simple, using a barbecue sauce made of tomato sauce, chili sauce, onion, black pepper, sugar and lemon juice, spread on the surface of the ribs, and then baked in the oven. The surface of the grilled ribs is crispy and the meat is firm and chewy. The pork ribs absorb the sweet and sour sauce, which is slightly sour and has a bit of spicy sweetness, which is very tangy.
1. The temperature of each oven will be different. It is recommended to preheat the oven to 200 degrees in the first 10 minutes, and then decide whether to reduce to 180 degrees or maintain 200 degrees according to the actual situation.
2. The amount of barbecue sauce can be increased or decreased according to personal preference. If you like to eat more thick sauce, add tomato sauce, chili sauce and sugar. You can take half of the prepared barbecue sauce and spread it on the ribs, and then coat the remaining barbecue sauce 3 minutes before baking.
* Pork ribs 1 long row (about 600~700g).
* Sea salt, crushed black pepper a little each.
Barbecue sauce ingredients:
* Half a purple onion.
* 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
* 2 tablespoons of Sriracha.
* 1 tablespoon of yellow sugar.
* 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
* Ground black pepper.
* 1 tablespoon of water.
* 5 small carrots.
#food #recipe #cooking #grill
Original of the video here