Smoked some Tomahawk Cut Pork Chops 🐖 this weekend – Check out the full recipe below
This Recipe will work on pellet grill, Treager, Green Moutain, Pit Boss, Camp Chef, etc
🔥I used my Rec Tec 590 Pellet Grill – and it worked to perfection🔥🐖😎
REVERSE SEARED BONE-IN PORK CHOPS
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 60-70 Minutes
* Bone-In Pork Chops
* Favorite Spices or Pork & Poultry Rub
* 2 cups of Apple cider vinegar for spritz in a spray bottle
1. When ready to cook, set Pellet Grill to Lowest Setting & preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
2. Season the pork chops liberally with your favorite spices or rub!
3. Place directly on the grill grate and smoke for about 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 130℉. (this depends on how thick they are)
4. Remove chops from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes. (Wrap or cover in foil)
5. Increase the grill temperature to Highest Heat 500°F and allow to preheat for about 10 minutes while the pork chops are resting. (I use my GRILL GRATEs for this step to sear)
6. Spritz both sides of all the chops one more time with the Apple cider vinegar spray then Sear on both sides for 3 to 4 minutes or until the exterior is browned and the internal temperature registers 140℉-145°F in the thickest part of the chop.
7. Remove chops from grill and let rest 5 minutes; the internal temperature will rise to a finished temperature of 145℉. Enjoy!
Original of the video here