Making a homemade Dr Pepper bbq sauce
* 12 oz Dr. Pepper
* 2 cups ketchup
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
* 1 teaspoon coarse salt
* 1 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1. Add all ingredients to a large sauce pan and whisk to combine.
2. Place over medium-high heat and cook, stirring often until mixture just starts to bubble.
3. Lower to simmer and cook 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
4. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Music: Folk Bed
Musician: music by audionautix.com
Original of the video here