Hey everyone, In this episode I will show you how I make BBQ Buffalo Wings with Yellow Rice. So come and cook with me! Most of my ingredients are from Traders Joes, but you can find them at your local grocery store as well.
Ingredients for this Meal Includes:
* 12 Chicken wings
* BBQ Sauce, onion powder, Panko Bread crumbs and oregano, Parsley flakes, Red pepper flakes, and paprika.
* Add All-purpose seasoning, garlic powder and minced garlic, salt, and Black pepper.
* Let bake for 40 minutes total on a 400-degree level.
* Than Add mix vegetables to rice, Add in Tumeric or Curry Powder, Butter into the rice.
* FTC: This video is not sponsored.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!
Currently, I upload new videos on my channel every Sunday at 3pm EST.
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU’RE NEW!
SUBSCRIBE LINK: https://youtube.com/channel/UCtzksvOFQDJtcxyayjeSFJw
*Click the notification bell so you don’t miss anything!***
Connect with me by Following me on Social Media!
• MY INSTAGRAM → @Subconscious_Momma, @fashionoath
• FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/shopfashionoath/
*** Visit and Shop My Online Small Business: https://fashionoath.com/
Original of the video here