You will need only 5 minutes to make your own BBQ Sauce. It will be smoky, a bit sweet, but plain delicious. It is 100% vegan and gluten-free contrary to many store-bought condiment brands.
* 1 cup Tomato sauce thick not thin
* 1/8 cup Maple syrup
* 1 Tbsp Molasses
* 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
* 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
* 1 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
* 1/2 tsp Onion powder
* 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp Sweet smoked paprika powder
* Salt and Pepper to taste
* 1/8 tsp Hot chili powder or flakes optional
* Take a mixing bowl and add all ingredients in it. Mix until combined. Check seasoning and adjust salt, pepper and chili amount to your taste.
* If the sauce is not thick enough (this depends on the tomato sauce you choose), simmer it on a stove top with a little bit of starch.
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE?
DETAILED RECIPE AND STEP PHOTOS HERE: https://mypureplants.com/vegan-bbq-sauce
More recipes from us: https://mypureplants.com/plant-based-vegan-recipes
SUBSCRIBE so you won’t miss our next video!
Say hi on social:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mypureplants/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mypureplants/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.co.uk/mypureplants
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mypureplants
Song: Josh Woodward
Visit his Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/joshwoodward
Free download: http://joshwoodward.com/
My Pure Plants is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
Original of the video here