Air Fryer Turkey Breast gets cooked in less time than the regular oven. Enjoy Perfectly cooked and juicy Turkey with crispy skin!
Bone-in Turkey Breast – 4.4 lbs
Yogurt/curd – 1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Red Chili powder – 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek leaves/kasoori methi – 1/2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Pepper – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Juice of half lemon
1. Mix the marination ingredients and keep it ready.
2. Remove the turkey ribs and skin. If you would prefer to leave the skin on, you can.
3. Rub the marination over the turkey, both sides. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or even overnight.
4. Preheat the Air fryer and air fry the turkey at 350°F or 180°C for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, flip the turkey and air fry for another 30 minutes.
6. Turkey is done when it reaches the internal temperature of 160-165°F. Mine was done in total time of 50 minutes.
7. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes before carving.
1. Bone in Turkey breast of 4 lbs or less should fit in 5-6 Qt air fryer.
2. Turkey cooking time varies depending on the turkey size and air fryer used. Check the turkey internal temperature to identify whether it’s done or not.
Thank you for watching!!
Subscribe for more air fryer recipes!!
Follow on Instagram for more updates!!
Original of the video here