The ingredients needed to Make Grilled Chicken with Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe:
Ingredients needed for Grilled Chicken:
1. 2 chicken breasts
2. 2 tbs soy sauce
3. 3 tbs hoisin sauce
4. 1/2 tsp sambal oelek
5. 1 tbs oyster sauce
6. 5 cloves garlic (minced)
7. 1 tsp oregano
8. 1 tsp thyme
9. black pepper
10. 1/4 cup 7 UP soda drink
Quick and easy steps to make Grilled Chicken:
1. Cut the chicken breasts before marinating it.
2. Mix all ingredients and marinate it for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, prepare the pan and foil.
4. Pre-heat the oven at 302°F (150°C). Bake at 302°F (150°C) for 45 minutes.
5. Check it from time to time. To make it juicier and to bring more flavour to food, brush it with the sauce that used to marinate the chicken. See the video for more instructions.
You may check this Ikea grilling pan https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/grilla-grill-pan-black-50055085/
It´s very cheap and easy to use. Grill in medium heat and check it from time to time. The same process grilling in the oven.
Ingredients needed for Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe:
1. 1 whole mango (chopped)
2. 1 medium red bell pepper (chopped)
3. 1 medium tomato (chopped)
4. 1 small jalapeño chile (seeds removed, minced)
5. 1/4 cup spring onion (scallion)
6. 2 tbs parsley
7. 1 lime
8. 1/4 tsp salt
9. Black pepper to garnish the salsa.
Quick and easy steps to make Mango Salsa:
1. Mix all the ingredients and garnish it with black pepper.
Check this Mango Salsa Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeWuih8cJoE
Viola! Your Grilled Chicken with Fresh Mango Salsa is now ready to serve! 🙂
For more instructions, check out the video! 🙂
For more MANGO recipes please click and subscribe.
#mangosalsa #grilledchickenrecipe #easychickenrecipe #easygrilledchickenrecipe #easyrecipe #easysalsa #foodblogging #mango #howtomakesalsa #mangoqueen #mango #food #recipesathome #easysalsarecipe
Original of the video here