Learn to make chicken fillets in a buttery mushroom sauce.
Subscribe for more Texas Real Food: http://bit.ly/TexasRealFoodYT
Chicken breast halves, boneless, skin on (2)
Salt & pepper (to taste)
Olive oil (1 Tbsp)
Fresh mushrooms (8 Oz.)
Water (1/2 Cup)
Butter (1 Tbsp)
Grilled Chicken and Mushroom Sauce Step-by-Step
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Slice the mushrooms about 1/4 inch thick
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
4. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in an ovenproof skillet. Place chicken skin-side down in skillet and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
5. Turn chicken over; stir mushrooms with a pinch of salt into skillet. Increase heat to high; cook, stirring mushrooms occasionally, until mushrooms shrink slightly, about 5 minutes.
6. Transfer skillet to the preheated oven and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 165°. Transfer chicken breasts to a plate and loosely tent with foil; set aside.
7. Set skillet on the stovetop over medium-high heat; cook and stir mushrooms until brown bits start to form on the bottom of the pan, about 5 minutes. Pour water into the skillet, and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits off of the bottom of the pan. Cook until water is reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
8. Stir in any accumulated juices from the chicken into the skillet. Stir butter into mushroom mixture, stirring constantly until butter is completely melted and incorporated.
9. Spoon mushroom sauce over chicken to serve.
Other Great Recipes
Skillet Chilli con Carne: https://youtu.be/ST0NMQyMLJg
▬▬ ABOUT TEXAS REAL FOOD ▬▬
Join us on our journey as we explore Texan cuisine. We will guide you through the uniqueness of authentic Texas food, while teaching you how to prepare some of the best food in Texas from your own home. Our easy step by step recipes will teach you how to make some of the best Tex Mex food, authentic Texas side dishes, and other delicious food you can only get in Texas. If you are looking for new dinner ideas, we provide easy step by step cooking videos featuring our favorite dinner recipes, along with tasty snacks, side dishes, and desserts.
Along with providing you with the knowledge to replicate local Texas food recipes, we aim to educate you about various food topics related to health, nutrition, and dieting. We will dive into the latest research and tell you what it means for your health. Topics we touch on include the latest dieting trends, eating processed vs non-processed foods, and research about foods that cause cancer. Our goal is to provide you with information from all sides of each topic so that you can form your own opinion at the end of the video.
▬▬ CONTACT ▬▬
Visit our Website: www.texasrealfood.com
Follow us on Instagram: @TexasRealFood
Follow us on Twitter: @TexasRealFood
Like us on Facebook: @TexasRealFood
Original of the video here