SEARED BBQ CHICKEN & BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Ingredients: For one serving
8oz brussels sprouts
Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
Red pepper flakes
Duke’s Georgia Sweet Heat BBQ Sauce
Water to thin sauce, if desired
5oz Chicken breast
1. After washing and drying, half each brussels sprout and put in mixing bowl.
2. Combine brussels sprouts with 1 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper, and 1-2 tsp each of onion and garlic powder. *We use double the olive oil in the video because made two servings. If for one serving, only need 1 tsp*
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place flat side down in pan and heat until bottom starts to brown. Afterwards, transfer to oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
1. Butterfly chicken breast and season with Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blends, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
2. Spray pan with olive oil (we use a Misto spray) and start to cook chicken. Once halfway cooked, brush each side with BBQ sauce after thinning with 1 tsp of water.
3. Continue to cook until reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit and sauce starts to caramelize.
Serve and enjoy!! =)
Serving of 5oz BBQ chicken breast and 8oz of brussels sprouts
Blue WW Plan: 5 total points for food shown in video. 3 total points with one serving of brussels sprouts
Green WW Plan: 7 total points for food shown in video. 6 total points with one serving of brussels sprouts
Purple WW Plan: 5 total points for food shown in video. 3 total points with one serving of brussels sprouts
Original of the video here