These are simple recipes that anybody can cook, hope you enjoy them as much as we love cooking them. If there are any recipes that you would like to see, please let me know. A special thanks to Nancy my lovely wife for helping in the video. I just want to say that none of the items and products used in this video are sponsors, we use them because they are great products. Please Help my channel grow and subscribe. Thanks for watching and please hit the like button.
Music and Sound by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
• 2 teaspoon wine vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
• 3/4 cucumber, peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 red onion, peeled, chopped
• 1 bell pepper, seeded, coarsely chopped
• 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata Olives, coarsely chopped
• A heaping half cup crumbled feta cheese to top with
Mix all ingredients together and allow to macerate for 30 min
• 1 cup English cucumber grated and squeezed to remove moisture
• 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
• 4 tsp lemon juice
• 2 clove garlic minced
• 2 tbs Fresh Dill
• Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and keep refrigerated
• ¼ cup lemon juice preferably freshly squeezed
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 6 cloves garlic smashed
• 4-6 tsp dried oregano leaves less if powdered oregano, more if fresh
• 2 tsp salt
• Freshly ground pepper
Prepare the Souvlaki marinade by stirring together all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Rub on the prepared pork loin, then place in a plastic storage bag or wrap well with plastic wrap and refrigerate to marinate at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours (the longer the better).
• 1.2 kg / 2.5lb potatoes, starchy
• 1 1/2 cups / 375 ml chicken stock/broth, low sodium
• 1/2 cup / 125 ml olive oil
• 1/3 cup / 85 ml lemon juice
• 5 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 tbsp dried oregano
• 2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 200C/390F (standard) or 180C/350F for Convection oven.
2. Peel potatoes and cut into a Large Dice 1 ½ Cube.
3. Place in a roasting pan with all the other ingredients. Toss well.
4. Roast for 45 to 60 minutes. Turn potatoes, roast until the liquid is mostly absorbed by potatoes/evaporated and Golden Brown.
Original of the video here