◎ (Quick & Easy) Spicy Pork belly (Stir-Fried Pork) 제육볶음
You can serve with just a bowl of warm rice, it is such a good pairing.
[Ingredients] *For two servings*
1/2 pound. Pork belly ▶ the nearest mart
Vegetable oil (not olive oil) ▶ https://amzn.to/3krzBsO
one medium sized Onion ▶ The nearest mart
Scallions (or green onions or spring onions, any type ▶ The nearest mart
A handful of Garlic ▶ The nearest mart
1/4 Cup. Sou sauce ▶ https://amzn.to/31FyA9s
1/2 Cup. Organic Sugar(White or Brown) ▶ https://amzn.to/2Hrva2K
1/2 Cup. Hot pepper flakes ▶ https://amzn.to/3jpfqe2
2 ts. Sesame oil ▶ https://amzn.to/3mlk5Q3
Ground black pepper ▶ https://amzn.to/35wApqj
1. Wash the ingredients. (Oninon, Green oninon, Garlic)
2. Cut onions, green onions and move to the bowl.
3. Add the sliced pork and mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. and mix well.
4. Put some garlic on a pan with a vegetable oil, roast over medium heat.
5. When garlic is golden, grill the marinated pork.
6. If too much oil has come out from pork belly in the pan, take out some oil.
7. Put in a plate and sprinkle ground sesame seeds to finish.10. Sprinkle sesame
8. Enjoy it.
◎ Hi guys, welcome to Reno’s kitchen !
◐ Please comment down below if you want to see any other Korean food! I will do that next.
▣ REAL RECOGNIZE REAL !!
▣ Licensed Korean cook
▣ Let more people know about me through video sharing!
▣ Thank you for watching my video 🙂
Instagram ▶ https://www.instagram.com/reno_931110/
Original of the video here