How to make homemade sticky oven baked BBQ Pork Ribs!
Please note: I cooked 3 ribs in my video but below is the ingredients for 2!
x2 rack of large pork ribs (remove membrane or have butcher remove it)
2 tspn salt
2 tspn black pepper
2 tspn garlic powder
2 tspn smoked paprika
2 tspn cayenne pepper (optional)
2 cups brown sugar
4 cups bbq sauce
1. Preheat oven to 150ºC/300ºF
2. Combine the spices (dry ingredients) and mix well
3. Place aluminium foil on a baking try and place the pork ribs on top, rub the spices onto both ribs front and back thoroughly
4. Wrap the ribs twice in foil ensuring no air can get thru, place in oven and allow to cook for 2 hours 20 min.
5. Remove ribs from oven and remove the foil from the top and drizzle the bbq sauce all over the ribs front and back
6. Place back into the oven and broil 10-15min
7. Serve with coleslaw and fries or anything else you desire! Enjoy!
Please like, comment and subscribe!
Thank you for watching!
*I do not own the rights to this music*
#theSloppyShef #shefZena #mommyShef #porkribs #bbqporkribs #ovenbakedribs #homemade
Original of the video here