Not needing a big ole turkey this Thanksgiving? We have you covered with this Simple Roasted Turkey Breast recipe! It is “easy peasy lemon squeezy” approved by our very own Jody Flanagan BBQ Dad!
Thanksgrilling powered by Kingsford is full of recipes you didn’t know you needed to try!
Check out Kingsford’s YouTube channel here for more recipes using the Kingsford Pellets!
• Bone-in turkey breast
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
• 1 tsp smoked salt
• 2 tbsp herb butter
1. Pre-heat recteq to 325 degrees
2. Place the herb butter under the skin of the turkey
3. Rub the outside of the breast with olive oil and season with the smoked salt and Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
4. Smoke until an internal temperature of 165 degrees (about 75-90 minutes depending on size) and allow the breast to rest for 15-20 minutes before slicing
Original of the video here