Watch the full video recipe at https://youtu.be/ypttQzrqXSQ
I’ll never forget the first time I tasted Chicken Adobo. Now I’ve adapted the traditional recipe to make Filipino Grilled Chicken Adobo on the Big Green Egg! If you like these international recipes, check out my Argentine Asado Beef Ribs video https://youtu.be/w4AraKXC1xU and learn a new technique!
↓↓↓↓Recipe and links to almost everything used below.↓↓↓↓
Not a subscriber on the main channel yet? Please consider subscribing, and make sure you turn on notifications, so you know when I upload new BBQ videos! https://www.youtube.com/c/EatMoreVegans?sub_confirmation=1
If you liked this video, you’re going to LOVE these!:
● Argentine Asado Beef Ribs – is Argentine Grilling Better than Smoked Beef Ribs? https://youtu.be/w4AraKXC1xU
● Best Way to Make Rack Of Lamb: Smoked & Seared Australian Lamb Racks https://youtu.be/fSp5QdEJ2So
● Smoked Goat Ribs Recipe – Does Goat Meat Make the Best Ribs? https://youtu.be/9skjkFz6-1Q
Here’s where you can get the stuff you saw in this video (affiliate links* – thanks for supporting the channel!):
D’Artagnan Heritage Green Circle Chicken: http://bitly.4emv.com/DT_HeritageChicken
Datu Puti Filipino Cane Vinegar and Soy Sauce: https://emv4.me/DatuPuti?track=YTEp64S
These are my favorite grilling tools seen in my videos:
GrillGun and Su-V Gun from GrillBlazer: https://geni.us/GrillBlazer?Track=YTEp64S
* Use discount code EMV10 to get 10% off any order!
* Check out my video review on the Flamethrowers: https://youtu.be/g-VVeDIosVs
FOGO Hardwood Lump Charcoal: https://bitly.4emv.com/FOGO
* (This link will get you 10% off your first order!)
Kick Ash Can and Kick Ash Basket: https://bitly.4emv.com/KickAshHome
ThermoWorks Signals – https://bitly.4emv.com/TWSignals
ThermoWorks Billows – https://bitly.4emv.com/TW_Billows
ThermoWorks Billows Grill Mounts: http://bitly.4emv.com/TW_BillowsMount
Meater Block (Wireless Thermometer): https://geni.us/MeaterBlock?track=YTEp64S
Here’s everything you see in my kitchen:
Here’s the video and audio equipment I use to film these videos:
My editor: If you are a creator and you like the quality of my videos, I highly recommend that you try Vidchops for editing. They do an amazing job for a really good price!
Video Editing by Vidchops: https://bitly.4emv.com/Vidchops
* Affiliate links mean you pay the same price, but the channel may get a small commission when you buy using these links (thank you SO much for your support!). In addition to others, we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites (sorry, Amazon made me say that!).
#BESTChickenAdobo #Philippinesfood #TheChickenWasVegan
Original of the video here